IELTS Preperation Classes
WHAT IS IELTS?
The International English Language Testing System (IELTS) is the world’s largest exam, and it is used to test English language for college and university entry, as well as for immigration. There are two kinds of IELTS tests: the Academic test for further study and the General Training (GT) test for immigration. There is no pass or fail with IELTS. Instead, there are bands that show a person’s level. These bands range from 0-9. These bands are used by different institutions or authorities. If you want to attend university or college, you need at least IELTS 5.5 – and the more famous the university, or the course, the higher score you need.
WHY BRITISH COUNCIL IELTS?
As International English Language Testing System (IELTS) is the world’s most preferred English Language Test more than two million IELTS tests are taken each year. More than 10,000 organizations in 140 countries accept IELTS, including government, academic and employment institutions.IELTS is the only English language test accepted for immigration purposes by all countries that require one.
BENEFITS OF TAKING IELTS WITH THE BRITISH COUNCIL:
- Offers you a number of convenient test dates across many locations
- Easy online registration process
- Stress free test environment
- Select your test date
- You can view your results online which will be available for 13 days after your test
WHAT CAN WE DO FOR YOU?
- Over 2000 teachers in 80 teaching centers around the world
- Preparations materials are available online
- Special arrangements for candidates as per their needs